What can my counselors do for me?
Counselors will help you by:
* reviewing your choice of subjects each spring during registration (February - April)
* helping solve academic scheduling problems
* providing study skills and academic information
* providing career and college information
* helping in teacher/student relationships
* helping cope with family issues
* listening to concerns about friends, etc.
* giving you information about life and decision-making skills
* referring you to people or places outside of school for help if necessary
* being your advocate – counselors are here for you!